This Crustless Quiche is made with just SIX ingredients and loaded with flavor! Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or breakfast, make ahead and freezer friendly.
Table of Contents
I don’t know about you, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, whether we’re serving it at breakfast, lunch or dinner (and depending on what it is, maybe even dessert!).
Crustless Quiche is an easy meal that is just as perfect for a weeknight breakfast as it is for an easy dinner. Some of our other favorites that double as dinner around here? Our Favorite Breakfast Burritos, this Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole, and this French Toast Casserole if we feel like a treat!
This Crustless Quiche recipe is so easy to customize to include your favorite meats, cheeses and veggies, or just to use up what you have on hand.
It’s also freezer friendly!
Really, it is all of my favorite things in one healthy package, with a bit of bacon for the amazing flavor it brings, and some chopped spinach to pack in some good-for-you greens.
Serve it up with some toast and fruit and no one is complaining about dinner (for once!).
How to make Crustless Quiche:
- Start with your base: eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add in your fillings — I’ve chosen bacon, spinach and cheddar cheese, but see my list of variations down below!
- Stir it up, pour and bake! It’s that simple.
How to make Crustless Mini Quiche:
You can use this recipe to make Crustless Mini Quiche by greasing a muffin pan and dividing the egg mixture between the cups.
You will bake at the same temperature but reduce the cook time to 20-25 minutes.
Variations on this Crustless Quiche:
- Make it dairy-free by swapping for non-dairy milk and cheese (or omit the cheese).
- Make it vegetarian by skipping the bacon and adding in extra veggies if you desire.
- Swap the meat: instead of bacon, try cooked turkey bacon, breakfast sausage, diced ham, or whatever you have in the fridge.
- Swap the veggies: instead of spinach, try sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, roasted red peppers, shredded carrot, or whatever you’ve got laying around!
- Swap the cheese: don’t have cheddar? Use mozzarella, Parmesan, or go for a Jalapeno Monterey Jack for a flavorful twist!
How to make Crustless Quiche ahead:
You can prep this quiche ahead, pour into your greased pan and refrigerate up to 1 day before baking.
I rarely do this, though, because the leftovers are just as good as it is fresh! Cooked eggs reheat perfectly, so leftovers make a great weeknight breakfast.
You can also cook and freeze this Crustless Quiche to enjoy at a later date. Simply thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in a 350 degree oven until warmed, or slice and microwave individual pieces.
More healthy breakfast recipes:
- Prep-Ahead Yogurt Parfaits
- Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Instant Pot Oatmeal
- Healthy Strawberry Smoothie recipe
- Whole Wheat Pancakes
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9" pie plate.
- In a large liquid measuring cup or mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach, cheese, bacon and green onion.
- Pour into prepared pie plate and bake for 35-45 minutes, until set through the centre.
- Slice and serve.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel