These No Bake Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Bars are SO easy and perfect for topping with fresh berries! Rich, creamy and no oven required!
Summer desserts are my thing. I just love coming up with all the No Bake Things — cool, creamy, and no slaving over the oven or stove!
One of my favorite desserts from last summer is this Nutella Brownie Fruit Pizza — it is SO wildly delicious I had to leak the recipe to my taste testers before it even hit the blog last summer. You guys — Nutella and fresh berries is an out of this world combination.
And so here I am with these No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Bars, and a pile of fresh berries because it’s just so darn good!
- Adding a bit of melted chocolate to these no bake cheesecake bars helps them to set and slice beautifully. But also, chocolate.
- The first time I made these they were not quite sweet enough, so I added a little extra chocolate (you’re welcome) and a bit more sugar. There goes me trying to be healthy! 😉
- I added a little bit of gelatin to the cheesecake mixture because I was a little worried about not getting a clean slice even with the chocolate. You can leave it out if you think that’s weird, but they might not slice quite as cleanly as these ones did here.
- You can swap the Greek yogurt for an extra block of cream cheese if you prefer — it shouldn’t make a difference in the recipe. I just love adding Greek yogurt for an extra boost of protein (because, hey — it’s chocolate and Nutella).
These bars can easily be frozen and thawed or served frozen — they are perfect either way! And if you need to make them gluten free, simple swap out the cookies with gluten free cookies or skip the crust and be sure to check all ingredient labels to ensure they are gluten free.
Like dessert? (You know you do) Find more awesome dessert recipes at The Best Dessert Recipes.
No Bake Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Bars
These No Bake Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Bars are SO easy and perfect for topping with fresh berries! Rich, creamy and no oven required! thereciperebel.com
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate baking crumbs
- 2/3 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 pkg (8oz each) light cream cheese
- 1 cup 0% vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- Whipped cream and berries for garnish as desired
- Line a 9x13" pan with tin foil or parchment paper if desired and grease the bottom lightly. Combine melted butter and chocolate crumbs and press into the bottom of the pan. *OPTIONAL: bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes (this is unnecessary -- it only helps to firm up the base).
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate and 1 tablespoon cream. Microwave on high for 45 seconds and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, sprinkled gelatin over cold water and let sit for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 15 seconds and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in yogurt, Nutella and powdered sugar and beat until combined. Add in cooled chocolate mixture and cooled gelatin mixture and beat until combined.
- Add in 1 cup heavy cream and beat on high for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Spread onto crust (be sure it's cooled if you baked it), cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before slicing. Freeze if desired. Garnish with whipped cream and berries if desired.
More cheesecake bars!
Skinny Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Live Well Bake Often
Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bars from Kristine’s Kitchen
Tequila Lime Cheesecake Bars from Sweet Peas and Saffron