Smooth, creamy No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream made with only 5 ingredients! Cherry Cheesecake ice cream was always one of my favorites growing up, and I think this homemade version is even better than the ice cream parlour! Mix up the pie filling flavor to easily customize.
Cherry cheesecake was pretty much my favorite dessert growing up. My mom had a few go-to dessert recipes and her no-bake cherry cheesecake was one that I always enjoyed!
Whenever we would go out for ice cream, I always always always got New York Cherry Cheesecake — it was probably my favorite growing up! These days, I’ve moved on from hard ice cream and my favorite is a good dipped cone (blue raspberry, toasted coconut, cake batter…. the list goes on!).
Even so, I
would never could never turn down a bowl of Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream — it’s so creamy and luscious, with a swirl of pureed cherry pie filling and a sprinkle of graham crackers crumbs just so you get alllll that real cheesecake flavor!
Homemade ice cream is the perfect treat to celebrate the last few days of summer (or hey, Back to School, Christmas, Valentine’s Day…. all perfectly good excuses to celebrate with ice cream!)!
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup cherry pie filling
- 1 8oz package light (or regular) cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- With an electric or stand mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Scrape into another bowl and set aside.
- While cream is whipping, place cherry pie filling in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In the bowl of the mixer (no need to wash!), beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture carefully -- you don't want to deflate the cream!
- Pour half of your cream mixture into a 9x5" loaf pan. Drizzle with cherry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs and swirl. Pour remaining cream mixture on top. Drizzle with cherry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs and swirl again.
- Freeze until desired firmness -- about 4-8 hours.
You might also like these summer treats!
Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream from Tastes Lovely
No Churn Key Lime Pie Ice Cream from Flavor the Moments
Chocolatey Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches from Sweet and Delish