These No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes are an easy, 4 INGREDIENT, no bake summer treat that’s perfect for a party! Switch up the cookie flavors for your favorites, or use gluten-free sandwich cookies for an allergy-friendly dessert. Includes how to recipe video
I like to tell myself that these ice cream cupcakes are all about the portion control.
After all, they’re like little individual ice cream cakes so no one has to share! Plus, if you tell yourself you’re just going to have one, they’re also a pretty reasonable treat.
I mean, if you can resist going back for more.
We’ve seen a few variations of the easiest ever no churn ice cream here on The Recipe Rebel: No Churn Turtle Ice Cream, No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (<– one of my personal favorites!), and No Churn Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream (loaded with real deal pie crust).
What are your favorite ice cream flavors?? For me, it is just so hard to choose.
Most of the time, I am a dipped soft serve cone kind of girl. Change out the ice cream and dip flavors every now and then, but that is my order 95% of the time.
I remember as kids and teenagers going for ice cream (on a fairly regular basis, I might add) with my mom at a little ice cream shop on the way out of the city. Back then, Cherry Cheesecake, Turtle, and Cookies ‘n’ Cream were right up there at the top of the list.
What’s at the top of yours?? I’d love to recreate some this summer!
Tips and Variations for these Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes:
- Using a sturdy liner will ensure these cupcakes come out easily and without waiting — the silicone ones will work the best!
- If you have to use paper liners, you will need to let them warm for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and the paper liners. You may want to refreeze on a plate after removing the liners as they will be soft.
- You can absolutely use any already prepared ice cream or any mix ins for these cupcakes! Swap the Oreos for Smarties, Reese’s Pieces, or one of your favorite ice creams.
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreo, with filling
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream 35%
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreo, with filling, crushed
- whipped cream for garnish
For the crust:
- Place 12 cookies and butter in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form.
- Line 20 muffin cups with foil or silicone liners (or a good quality liner that won't tear when frozen) and divide crumbs evenly between them. Press down firmly.
Ice Cream Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low until combined.
- Stir in 10 crushed cookies and divide ice cream mixture between muffin cups.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream if desired, removing liners before topping if desired.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel