Smooth, creamy No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream made with only 5 ingredients! Mix up the pie filling flavor to easily customize.
Table of Contents
Cherry cheesecake was pretty much my favorite dessert growing up.
My mom had a few go-to dessert recipes and her no-bake cherry cheesecake was one that I always enjoyed!
Whenever we would go out for ice cream, I always always got New York Cherry Cheesecake — it is still one of my favorites!
These days, I’ve expanded my list of favorites even more but I still come back to a big bowl of this no churn ice cream now and then 😉
What is no churn ice cream?
Although no churn ice cream isn’t traditional ice cream, it is still a fun and cool summer treat.
The bonus? It’s easy to make and requires no ice cream maker!
Just two main ingredients (cream and sweetened condensed milk), and you can mix and match almost any add ins you want from there.
Then, it’s just a few hours in the freezer and it’s ready to enjoy.
How to make no churn ice cream:
- Whip up some cream: you want to incorporate air into this recipe so that your ice cream isn’t a frozen block of creamy! For this reason only heavy whipping cream will work.
- Fold in some sweetened condensed milk — the sugar keeps the ice cream from freezing completely solid, and obviously adds sweetness.
- Add in any mix ins you want! For this recipe we use cherry pie filling and crushed graham crackers.
- Freeze! In 4-6 hours you can have soft serve consistency, but I usually let it freeze overnight if possible.
Ingredients and variations:
- Swap out the cream for lactose-free whipping cream for a homemade ice cream that is easier on sensitive tummies (you can do the same with the cream cheese)
- Swap the cherry pie filling for blueberry, strawberry, any flavor you enjoy!
- Swap the graham crackers for chocolate or Oreo cookie crumbs for black forest vibes
More no churn ice cream recipes!
- No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes
- No Churn Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream + Recipe VIDEO
- No Churn Turtle Ice Cream
- Easy No-Churn Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Easy No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 8 oz cream cheese (250 grams)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream 35%
- ¾ cup cherry pie filling
- 6-8 graham crackers
- With an electric or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a zip top bag and crush with a glass or another heavy object.
- Place cherry pie filling into a small food processor or blender and process until smooth (this isn't completely necessary, but the whole cherries will turn icy as the ice cream freezes. I prefer a smooth swirl and no cherry ice cubes).
- Swirl half of the cherry pie filling and the graham cracker crumbs into the cream mixture.
- Pour half of your cream mixture into a 9×5" loaf pan. Drizzle with cherry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs and swirl. Pour remaining cream mixture on top. Drizzle with cherry pie filling and graham cracker crumbs and swirl again.
- Freeze until desired firmness — about 6-8 hours minimum.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel