These Snickers Brownie Bites are made with perfectly fudgy mini brownies, topped with peanut butter frosting, caramel sauce and chopped salted peanuts. A sweet and salty treat!
If there’s a combo that gets me every time, it’s chocolate and peanut butter.
These Snickers Brownie Bites?
They’re taking chocolate and peanut butter to a whole new level.
Ultra fudgy, homemade two bite brownies.
Creamy peanut butter frosting.
A drizzle of caramel.
A sprinkle of chopped, salted peanuts.
They’re a flavor explosion of the best kind.
We’re not strangers to snickers treats around here. This Snickers Cheesecake Cake was an instant hit (and incredible indulgence). This Snickers Cheese Ball is so fun for a party, and this Snickers Apple Icebox Cake is a fun twist on the classic “salad”.
The sweet, and fudgy, and chewy, and nutty, and salty, and crunchy….. it’s just perfection.
And they’re super easy to make ahead! You can either make the brownies ahead, and store them on the counter or in the freezer, or you can finished them and stick them in the fridge or freeze once they’re all dolled up.
Whatever you do, don’t try to resist. The world is a better place when chocolate, caramel and peanut butter are involved.
Variations on these Brownie Bites:
- This brownie recipe is a great base for just about anything! Feel free to mix up the frosting, sauce, and toppings as you like (or do a few each way so that your lucky taste testers have some options to choose from).
- You can make this recipe in a 9×13″ pan instead of bites if you don’t have a mini muffin pan, but you will bake for 25-35 minutes.
How to store Snickers Brownie Bites:
You can store these brownie bites at room temperature for several days, but I like to keep them refrigerated so that the frosting doesn’t get too warm and everything stays where it should.
These Brownie Bites also freeze perfectly, so they are great for keeping in the freeze for evening snack emergencies 😉
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Snickers Brownie Bites
For the brownies:
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour I’ve used both whole wheat and all-purpose
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
For the peanut butter frosting:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped salted peanuts
- For the brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line mini muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter and sugar. Whisk until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs and whisk until smooth. Add flour, cocoa and salt and whisk until just combined. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry or with moist crumbs (you don’t want to overbake). Set aside to cool (*you can also store at room temperature or in the freezer until you’re ready to frost – see post above for details)
- For the frosting: In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a handheld mixer), beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined. Add cream, 1 tbsp at a time (beating after each addition), until you reach the desired consistency.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with desired tip or a large Ziploc bag (or just use a spoon – that’s fine too!)
- To assemble, pipe a small amount of frosting onto each brownie. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with chopped peanuts.
- Store in the fridge up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel
Melissa Gulledge says
Hi, I am going to be making these for my sister but wanted to douenedble check on the cocoa. Does it matter if the cocoa is sweet or unsweetened? Thank you so much.
The Recipe Rebel says
Hi Melissa! You’ll want to use unsweetened. Enjoy!
Can you make these cupcake size????
The Recipe Rebel says
Possibly, I just haven’t tried it myself.
My co worker brought these to work and they were amazing!!!
The Recipe Rebel says
Hi Julie! So glad you enjoyed the recipe! Thank you for this review!
When it calls for 1/4 cream. Is it like cream cheese ? Or heavy whipping cream?
Ashley Fehr says
Does this recipe need baking powder or baking soda if using all-purpose flour?
Ashley Fehr says
The recipe requires only the ingredients called for in the recipe card
Hi, thank you so much for sharing this delicious recipe. I’ve already made it for an event, it was such a huge hit. People love it and even ask for the recipe. Thanks to you ! Love xoxo
I’m so glad to hear it! Thanks for coming back and leaving a comment!
Wow Ashley! These look heavenly!!!
Jess @ Flying on Jess Fuel says
These definitely look like the best brownies ever! So gooey and delicious. Snickers is such a great flavor combo!
Manali @ CookWithManali says
all my favorite things packed into bite size brownies! Can’t get better than this! LOVE!
Snickers are my absolute FAVORITE! These little brownie bites look to die for!!!
Natalie @ Tastes Lovely says
You are the baking QUEEN! If you say this is the best thing you’ve ever made, then I have GOT to make it right away!
Haha, I think maybe I just think EVERYthing is the best thing ever! But they are pretty darn good!
Justine | Cooking and Beer says
I’m pretty sure they are the best brownies I’ve ever seen! You go girl.
Sarah@ Whole and Heavenly Oven says
Just…..GAHHH! I really cannot even stand how freakin’ amazing these brownie bites look Ashley! Peanut butter, caramel, and chocolate FOREVER!
Haha, thanks Sarah!
Kristine @ Kristine's Kitchen says
I feel like pretty much every day lately is one where I have a million things to do but don’t get much done because I’m not being organized! But any day where brownies are baked is a good day. 🙂 These look amazing! I’d be licking that peanut butter frosting out of the bowl!
Brownies are definitely an accomplishment! Thanks Kristine 🙂
Alyssa @ My Sequined Life says
What I wouldn’t do for one of these right now!! Love bite-sized desserts like these!
Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector) says
I love everything about a brownie bite, and these look so good!!