These Snickers Brownie Bites are made with perfectly fudgy mini brownies, topped with peanut butter frosting, caramel sauce and chopped salted peanuts. A sweet and salty treat!
If there’s a combo that gets me every time, it’s chocolate and peanut butter.
These Snickers Brownie Bites?
They’re taking chocolate and peanut butter to a whole new level.
Ultra fudgy, homemade two bite brownies.
Creamy peanut butter frosting.
A drizzle of caramel.
A sprinkle of chopped, salted peanuts.
They’re a flavor explosion of the best kind.
We’re not strangers to snickers treats around here. This Snickers Cheesecake Cake was an instant hit (and incredible indulgence). This Snickers Cheese Ball is so fun for a party, and this Snickers Apple Icebox Cake is a fun twist on the classic “salad”.
The sweet, and fudgy, and chewy, and nutty, and salty, and crunchy….. it’s just perfection.
And they’re super easy to make ahead! You can either make the brownies ahead, and store them on the counter or in the freezer, or you can finished them and stick them in the fridge or freeze once they’re all dolled up.
Whatever you do, don’t try to resist. The world is a better place when chocolate, caramel and peanut butter are involved.
Variations on these Brownie Bites:
- This brownie recipe is a great base for just about anything! Feel free to mix up the frosting, sauce, and toppings as you like (or do a few each way so that your lucky taste testers have some options to choose from).
- You can make this recipe in a 9×13″ pan instead of bites if you don’t have a mini muffin pan, but you will bake for 25-35 minutes.
How to store Snickers Brownie Bites:
You can store these brownie bites at room temperature for several days, but I like to keep them refrigerated so that the frosting doesn’t get too warm and everything stays where it should.
These Brownie Bites also freeze perfectly, so they are great for keeping in the freeze for evening snack emergencies 😉
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Snickers Brownie Bites
For the brownies:
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour I’ve used both whole wheat and all-purpose
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
For the peanut butter frosting:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped salted peanuts
- For the brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line mini muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter and sugar. Whisk until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs and whisk until smooth. Add flour, cocoa and salt and whisk until just combined. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry or with moist crumbs (you don’t want to overbake). Set aside to cool (*you can also store at room temperature or in the freezer until you’re ready to frost – see post above for details)
- For the frosting: In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a handheld mixer), beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined. Add cream, 1 tbsp at a time (beating after each addition), until you reach the desired consistency.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with desired tip or a large Ziploc bag (or just use a spoon – that’s fine too!)
- To assemble, pipe a small amount of frosting onto each brownie. Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with chopped peanuts.
- Store in the fridge up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel
Oh my fudgy goodness! I can almost taste it! Ashley, I can’t wait to make these!
Jessica @ Sweet Menu says
Don’t you just LOVE it when you stumble on a winner in the kitchen! These look INCREDIBLE! I love snickers and brownies and caramel and peanut butter – oh my! Heaven!
Thanks Jessica! You would know — it seems you have stumbled on so many winners yourself! 🙂
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel says
Those look so fudgy and delicious, Ashley!
Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me says
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Caramel- oh-my! These look amazing, from their little frosted heads to the caramel down their sides. Pinning now!
Mariah @ Mariah's Pleasing Plates says
OMG Ashley these look dangerously good! I don’t think I could ask for a better brownie! Pinned!
Amanda @ Cookie Named Desire says
What the what?! I totally believe these may be the best thing you’ve ever made because they look absolutely perfect. If this is you just tryin. To keep busy, then i really need to up my game #ikeepbusybyeatingleftoverfreezerfrosting
Haha, thanks Amanda! Chocolate is always the way I keep myself busy…. 😉
Annie @Maebells says
Oh yes!! I am such a sucker for salty sweet desserts, I think I prefer them over just regular sweet desserts! These look perfect!
Definitely! It’s all about balance, right? 🙂
Kelly - Life Made Sweeter says
Goodness these look absolutely heavenly! Chocolate, peanut butter and caramel? Totally the best! *Triple drools
Rachelle @ Beer Girl Cooks says
Whoa! Peanut butter and chocolate and caramel? Yes, please! These brownies look amazing!
Cyndi - My Kitchen Craze says
These sound perfect for those crazy days. Chocolate and snickers is a heaven. And I say who cares about getting anything done. Just taking care of the girls is work in its self. You get that done every day, hehe.
Haha, you hope I get that done every day! Some days are questionable… Lol. Thanks Cyndi!
Stacey @ Bake.Eat.Repeat. says
The world IS a better place when chocolate, peanut butter and caramel are combined! These little snickers brownie bites look amazing – and everything is better in mini form!
Thanks Stacey! I feel less guilty about eating half a dozen that way 😉
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom says
Maybe the best thing you’ve ever made?! If they taste as good as they look, I believe you! and totally swooning over the peanut butter frosting! love!
Nora @ Savory Nothings says
I’m just WAITING for the day my baby girl starts undoing all the prep work I do in the kitchen, haha! There’s hardly ever a day I feel like I accomplished something since I had her, so I totally feel you! But these brownie bites? Your accomplishment for the next year or so 😉
Haha, thanks Nora! It’s pretty fun sometimes, and she is even occasionally actually helpful!
Kate @ Diethood says
OH MY WORD Is right!!! These sound sooooo good!
Sara @ Bitz & Giggles says
These look incredibly good, Ashley! The best thing you ever made? Pinning!
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious says
The best THING you ever made? High praise, and I must put them in the oven today.
Thanks Dorothy! They’re just the perfect combination of all my favorite things 🙂
Kacey @ The Cookie Writer says
Ahh, the good ole “helping” from preschoolers. I never want to deny my daughter, but the tasks takes so much longer. At least we know our kids will bake when they are older, right?! These brownies look amazing! I’ll trade you my s’mores cheesecake I am finishing up today for your brownies 🙂
Haha, that sounds amazing! I wish I had some brownies left to trade 😉
Shashi at RunninSrilankan says
I won’t try to resist! I am drooling over these! YUM!
Thanks Shashi! Good plan 😉
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life says
Oh, wow! I love the cute little brownie bites with all that caramel and peanut goodness on top!!!
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice says
I definitely think these might be the best bites ever! I mean, snickers and brownies? How could they not be?! Love this flavor combination!