This No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is perfectly smooth and creamy, and so easy! It is the ultimate dessert for peanut butter and chocolate lovers! Includes how to recipe video
It’s been a while since I’ve shared anything as naughty and delicious as this cheesecake. Yes, there was lemon, but I always feel like lemon is a more responsible dessert choice — it’s fruit after all, right?!?
Either way — this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is here to stay.
Every time I’m trying to figure out what my next dessert post will be, my mind drifts to cheesecake. Which flavor will be next?!?
And yes, I know that chocolate and peanut butter is not an original thing. It’s not that exciting (I mean, maybe for you — around here we get excited about chocolate and peanut butter!), and there are probably a hundred other Reese’s cheesecake recipes out there on the web you could find.
But I want The Recipe Rebel to become a really large collection of tried and true recipes — ones that you will make and make again — so I am going to share what I want to share, just because it’s delicious and it works for me and I hope it works just as well for you (and I hope that you will tell me if it does or if it doesn’t!).
Some of you might think the addition of the gelatin is a little weird. I use gelatin in a lot of no bake cheesecakes because it allows me to incorporate more air (making it fluffier!) but holds it together so that it slices and doesn’t just smush into nothingness. You know you’ve had those cheesecakes.
If you really don’t want to add it (or don’t have it), you can leave it out and it will probably be fine (though I don’t guarantee anything, as I’ve never tried it!). But if you do have it, try it, and you won’t regret it!
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- 1 300g bag Oreo sandwich cookies (with filling), about 25
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12-15 large peanut butter cups
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream 35%
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups chopped
- whipped cream if desired
- CrustIn a food processor, combine cookies, peanut butter and butter and process until smooth and combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9″ Springform, top with a single layer of large peanut butter cups and set aside.
- CheesecakeIn a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup warm water. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine chocolate chips and canola oil and melt in the microwave in 20 second intervals on high, stirring each time. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a stand mixer until smooth. Add peanut butter, sugar, melted chocolate, gelatin mixture, and beat until smooth and combined. Add cream and beat on high until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes. Stir in mini peanut butter cups.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4-6 hours or overnight. Remove outside ring from pan, slice, garnish if desired, and serve.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel