This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy no bake cheesecake for summer! It is SO smooth and creamy and you don’t ever have to turn on the oven. It’s the perfect no bake dessert for showing off summer berries — strawberries or blueberries work just as well! Includes step by step RECIPE VIDEO
There’s probably no dessert I love more than a no bake cheesecake, and this white chocolate raspberry version is right up there at the top!
I know there are some people who don’t like white chocolate, but honestly? You won’t find there are many desserts I turn down. I will take them all — except pumpkin. Call me crazy!
If you’re one of those people who aren’t into white chocolate, try one of my other no bake cheesecakes:
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- No Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake (<– for true chocolate lovers only!)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Square Cheesecake
Before I made this cheesecake, I was actually really hoping to make a strawberry version (and there’s a pretty good chance that one will make an appearance, too!), but I couldn’t find any strawberries.
Not one fresh strawberry. Anywhere.
I searched for two weeks. Two weeks!??
I tried 6 different grocery stores.
And you know what? After going through all of that with 3 kids under 6 in tow, the raspberries started to look pretty good. Amazing, in fact.
Even so, it’s not like this is a stretch for me. I love all kinds of chocolate, and all kinds of berries, and this luscious, creamy, white chocolatey cheesecake is welcome on my dessert table any day of the week.
And then this cheesecake was born, and I am so, so glad that I went this route instead, because it’s a stunner and it is crazy, insanely delicious to boot. It’s the perfect dessert for any special occasion, any time of year.
How to Make a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
- Choose good quality chocolate — because you will taste it! White chocolate chips are fine, or any white chocolate baking bar.
- You can use homemade or store-bought raspberry sauce or jam to make your swirls — feel free to take a shortcut if you need it, because no one will ever know!
- Light or regular cream cheese both work perfectly for this recipe. My default is always to buy light cream cheese, so that is what I used in this recipe.
- Give yourself enough time. Cheesecakes take a long time to set up and chill completely, and you don’t want to serve before it’s ready! Make sure you have at least 6-8 hours for the cheesecake to chill before serving, or make it a day in advance.
Watch the recipe video for this No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake:
No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy no bake cheesecake for summer! It is SO smooth and creamy and you don't ever have to turn on the oven. It's the perfect no bake dessert for showing off summer berries -- strawberries or blueberries work just as well! Includes step by step RECIPE VIDEO
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate baking crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 170g
- 1 cup heavy cream 35%, divided
- 24 oz light cream cheese 3 packages
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
In a small pot, add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes. Mash with a spatula.
Combine water and corn starch and stir into sauce to thicken. Set aside to cool completely (you can speed this up by pouring into a new bowl and placing in the fridge).
OPTIONAL: Clamp a piece of parchment paper in between the bottom and the outer ring of a 9" Springform pan. This helps with easy removal.
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and 1" up the sides of a 9-10" springform pan. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together white chocolate and 1/2 cup cream. Microwave on high for 40 seconds, then stir until completely smooth (heat another 15 seconds if necessary). Place in the fridge to cool.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla, and remaining 1/2 cup cream and beat on high until light and fluffy.
Add melted white chocolate and beat on medium speed until incorporated.
Place fresh raspberries into the bottom of the crust and pour the cheesecake filling over top, smoothing with a spatula.
Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry sauce on the top, and gently swirl. Save remaining sauce for serving.
Chill at least 5 hours or overnight before serving. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries as desired.
I use frozen raspberries for this recipe, but fresh will work just as well!