This Greek Yogurt Lemon Bundt Cake is so moist and packed with lemon flavor! It’s made healthier with greek yogurt and is perfect topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. Includes how to recipe video
My love for lemon is big, friends. BIG.
I love it in EV-ery-thing. Am I alone here?
I think one of the best things about Easter is that Spring is (hopefully!) in sight. Sometimes, the weather is even warm-ish.
Maybe the sun is shining. Maybe the birds are singing (am I getting too loopy here?). But you know that even if the snow isn’t gone yet, it’s going soon and you will be laying on a picnic blanket sunbathing in no time.
Or is it just me??
I love citrus, well, let’s be honest, year round. But it is so fresh and the flavor is so bright that I think it is perfect for Easter and Spring.
I also happen to love cake (surprise!), and I love using Greek yogurt to make super light and moist cake, so here we are.
This cake is perfect with frosting, or whipped cream, a cream cheese glaze, or just a dusting of powdered sugar and some fresh berries. Pile them up on top for a showstopping dessert! You won’t regret it — I promise 😉
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Greek Yogurt Lemon Bundt Cake + RECIPE VIDEO
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar 500g
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- zest of 3 lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, applesauce, yogurt and lemon juice and whisk until smooth. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and zest and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Cover with tin foil and bake another 12-15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before removing onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream and fresh berries if desired.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart’s Lemon Bundt Cake.