This slow cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte is the easiest way to serve a hot, holiday drink to a crowd! Made with real pumpkin and naturally sweetened, with dairy free and vegan options.
Table of Contents
It’s that time of year when Starbuck’s is crammed with people itching to get their hands on their first (or 2nd or 10th) Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year but you just won’t find me among the lines.
Because it’s so easy to make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home!
With this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte, it’s the easiest way to share the love at your fall or Thanksgiving potlucks and dinner parties (or maybe it’s just a great way to keep it warm so you can enjoy sipping on it all day long, alone 😉 ).
And when we’re entertaining, who wants to be stuck scrubbing out the slow cooker after the guests are gone?
We love using Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners for easy clean up around the holidays because it means extra time for visiting with friends and family! Just pull it out of the crockpot once your Pumpkin Spice Latte has been drained of the last drop (you know that won’t take long), and it’s as good as new 😉
A latte is simply a combination of espresso, steamed milk, and milk froth.
Since we’re making this one in the slow cooker, we’re not as worried about getting that frothy cap. If you want, you can easily make some frothed milk to top it as it is being served, but we like it just as much with some real whipped cream.
Want frothed milk but don’t have a milk frother? I found this awesome tip for making warm frothed milk in the microwave with regular kitchen items.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte has just a few simple ingredients:
- Strong brewed coffee or espresso (you can also use a combination of water and Instant espresso powder)
- Milk — I like to use 2% or higher because it can stand up to the heat
- Pure pumpkin puree — not pie filling!
- Spices — I use a pumpkin pie spice combination here to keep things simple, but you could make your own.
- Maple syrup — for natural sweetness that adds some awesome fall flavor
- And we top it with real cinnamon whipped cream or milk foam — the choice is yours!
That’s the best part about this Pumpkin Spice Latte being made in the slow cooker! It is made in advance.
If you’re going to be pressed for time and you need to stir everything together a day or even two beforehand, that works too!
Simply pour it into the slow cooker to heat when ready.
This recipe is easily made dairy free and vegan by swapping the milk for non-dairy milk (almond or coconut would be great) and swapping the whipped cream for whipped coconut cream.
Have more than a few drops left over?
You can refrigerate the leftovers and reheat an individual mug as need be throughout the week, as long as your dairy milk stays fresh.
You can also stir some into hot chocolate, swap it for the coffee to make a fall-inspired Tiramisu, or add swap it for the milk in instant vanilla pudding mix for an edible Pumpkin Spice Latte treat.
This post is generously sponsored by Reynolds Kitchens and I was compensated for my time — thank you for supporting the brands that support The Recipe Rebel!
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
- 3 cups brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or sub sugar of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream or milk foam for garnish
- Place a Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liner in a 2.5-4 quart slow cooker.
- Add espresso, milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice to slow cooker and whisk well.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours until heated through — see tips above for preparing in advance.
- Top with whipped cream or milk foam and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice as desired to serve.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel