This Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza is an EASY no bake dessert that has just a few ingredients! A Dairy Queen Treatzza Pizza copycat — except way better! Make ahead and freezer friendly. Includes how to recipe video
So last summer (last July 4th in fact!) when I made this Dairy Queen copycat Treatzza Pizza, I expected that most of you would scratch your heads and then move on to another recipe that you would actually make.
See, I know that Dairy Queen is well known both in the United States and in Canada, but for some reason — I can’t tell you why! — my American friends don’t have access to the best of Dairy Queen’s offerings: the Treatzza Pizza.
And because no one should have to live like that, I made you my version, and I made a little video, and you guys loved it.
So here I am, back with another version, and really (I think) taking things up a notch here.
Plain old vanilla ice cream with M&M’s is pretty awesome. But it’s a base recipe that’s meant to be improvised and experimented with and I encourage you to go totally wild with it.
This Peanut Butter Cup version?!? It’s even better.
Feel free to mix up your toppings and add chopped peanuts, pretzels, other candies, a swirl of strawberry jam or fresh fruit just before serving — there are no rules here!
I have told you before that I have dreams of hosting these epic brunches, with french toast bakes and bacon and sausage and omelettes and juice and allllll the coffee and pastries and cinnamon rolls and and and everything.
Lately, I’ve been dreaming of hosting an epic pizza party with an equally epic selection of dessert pizzas. Can’t you just see it? M&M’s, Peanut Butter Cup, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough (and I know you love cookie dough!)….
Who’s coming over for dinner?!?
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza (Treatzza Pizza) + RECIPE VIDEO
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies with filling (like Oreo)
- 1/2 cup thick fudge sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese ½ package
- 1/2 cup heavy 35% whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter candies
- 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- In a food processor, process cookies until crushed. Add fudge sauce and process until a “dough” forms — will be smooth and malleable.
- Press dough out onto a 12″ pizza pan lined with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream and beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer over crust on pizza pan and top with Reese’s pieces and peanut butter cups.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours until firm. Slice and serve.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel