The ULTIMATE Ice Cream Cake! A brownie base topped with a no churn Oreo ice cream layer, fudge crumbles, a Chocolate Chip Cookie ice cream layer, then covered in whipped cream!
This is one of those things. How on Earth am I supposed to name this thing?
And so I end up with these absolutely ridonkulous titles that are 28 words long. Or close.
So I wanted to make another super fantastic ice cream cake this summer (like last summer’s Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake!), and I was inspired by the “Slutty Brownie” with this one.
But I don’t really like trash talking my food, you know? I’m not really the kind of person who uses words like “slutty” and “food porn” when I’m talking about some incredible creation. So even though “Slutty Brownie Ice Cream Cake” is really easy to say and cuts out a few of those 28 words, I didn’t really want to stick with just that.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake?!?! I know. It’s a little crazy. It’s a bit of a mouthful. But sometimes there are just alllll kinds of delicious things in one out-of-this-world ice cream cake and I refuse to leave anything out.
So call it what you will, but we have one super fudgy brownie base (use my recipe or your own, or a box! The softer and fudgier the better — chewy brownies will get tough in the freezer!), topped with a no churn Oreo ice cream, fudge crumbles, Chocolate Chip Cookie no churn ice cream, and frosted with whipped cream and topped with more cookies!
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake (Slutty Brownie Ice Cream Cake)
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Ice Cream Cake:
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream unwhipped
- powdered icing sugar to taste
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Oreo cookies crushed, divided, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 10 crunchy chocolate chip cookies store bought is fine, crushed, plus additional for garnish
- Brownie base:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9″ Springform pan and an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk until combined. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- Add the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder and whisk just until combined.
- Spread into prepared pans (half in each) and bake for 23-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs. Set aside to cool completely. The 8×8″ of brownies is extra for sprinkling on top, or just for eating!
- Ice Cream CakeWhip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside 1½ cups whipped cream to top the cake and sweeten with powdered icing sugar as desired (do NOT sweeten the remaining). Refrigerate until needed.
- To the remaining whipped cream, add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in carefully. Divide cream mixture in two bowls.
- To half of the cream, add half of the crushed Oreos. Fold in carefully and spread over cooled brownie crust.
- Combine remaining crushed Oreos with chocolate sauce and drop by teaspoonfuls over Oreo ice cream layer.
- To the remaining cream, add the crumbled chocolate chip cookies and spread over chocolate Oreo crumbles.
- Top with remaining sweetened whipped cream, garnish as desired and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before slicing.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel