These Triple Chocolate Raspberry Brownies are ultra fudgy and loaded with white chocolate and dark chocolate chips, plus fresh raspberries. They are the perfect summer treat with a scoop of ice cream!
I love my classic, fudgy recipe for Absolutely the Best Brownies Ever, but these Triple Chocolate Raspberry Brownies have a special place in my heart.
If I’m being truly honest, the base for these triple chocolate brownies is actually my best fudgy brownies, so there really isn’t much of a difference 😉
This brownie recipe was one of the first recipes I posted on my blog, almost 6 years ago, and it’s still the only brownie recipe I use!
It is ultra fudgy, and comes together with just a whisk and a bowl.
With just 10 minutes prep before you’re on your way to brownie bliss, it’s hard to resist a pan any night of the week!
Those Chocolate Raspberry Cookies are one of my favorite cookies and they never get any love around here.
That deep chocolate and fresh raspberry combo is one I’m obsessed with!
Tips for making fudgy brownies:
- Weigh your flour: adding too much flour to any baked goods will result in dry, tough baking. Weigh your flour, or at fluff your flour before gently spooning it into a measuring cup. If you use your measuring cup to scoop flour and it is packed in, you will have significantly more flour than if you weigh it, resulting in dry brownies and not fudgy ones.
- Don’t overbake: this is one important lesson I learned from my mom, and it applies to all baked goods (and most foods in general). To get fudgy brownies, don’t overbake. If they’re slightly underbaked in the center, this is fine too, as they will continue to set up as they cool.
- The pan matters: I usually bake these in a dark non stick pan, which may bake more quickly than a glass pan. Keep in mind the results you are looking for when you select a pan to bake brownies in.
Variations on this brownie recipe:
- Use any berries in place of raspberries — strawberries or blueberries would be another great addition!
- Use any variety of chips: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips — the options are endless.
- Skip the chips and swirl in some peanut butter on top of the brownies before topping with more raspberries.
*Post, images and recipe updated from August 2014.
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Triple Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar 500g
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour about 195g
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder about 80g
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries not thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13" pan with parchment paper (optional, but allows for easy removal of brownies!) or spray with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder and salt until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and raspberries, reserving some for the top if desired.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist, fudgy crumbs. Don't overbake! The center should look mostly set but may be slightly glossy. They will continue to set up as they cool.
- Let cool before slicing (if you can!) — refrigerate several hours before slicing for neat pieces if desired.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel