The easiest way to make a skinny, slushy summer drink! Plus TEN other flavor combinations. Mix and match to make any flavor combo you want – you’ll never run out of options this summer!
See? I promised you I would make you some skinnier summer treats. (I know, I know — you’re all already baking back to school snacks!)
Raise your hand if you love 2 ingredient recipes.
I even hesitate to use the word recipe. It’s more of a just a method for making healthier summer drinks that you can make a thousand different ways. I’ve included ten other ways to make this slush just to give you some ideas!
Since the slush is made with frozen strawberries and zero calorie juice or pop, and I say any calories from fruit and vegetables don’t actually count, we’re going to call this a zero calorie beverage. Deal?
Here are ten other ways to mix things up if you’re feeling adventurous! All juice/pop options could be regular or low calorie – whatever you’ve got around.
- Frozen raspberries and limeade
- Frozen mango and pineapple juice
- Frozen cherries and Coke
- Frozen blueberries and grape juice
- Frozen mixed berries and orange juice
- Frozen strawberries and cream soda (this is one of my favorites — I’m a sucker for cream soda!)
- Frozen raspberries and cranberry juice
- Frozen berries – any kind — and iced tea
- Frozen peaches and berry punch
- Frozen strawberries and orange soda
So here’s a summer full of simple recipes that are anything but boring! I’m all about things that leave me more time for deck-sitting, flower-planting and baby giggles.
Pin this recipe to save for laterPin this recipe to your favorite board
Easy 2-Ingredient Skinny Slush
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4-1 cup zero-calorie pink lemonade*
- Place both ingredients in the blender and puree.
- *Using the smaller amount of liquid will give you a thicker, icier slush and the larger amount will give you a thinner slush.
Want to save this recipe?
Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.
Tried this recipe?
Tag @thereciperebel or hashtag #thereciperebel — I love to see what you’re making!Tag @thereciperebel