Easy Key Lime Cheesecake
This easy Key Lime Cheesecake is a simple, no bake dessert that is perfect for Spring! It's sweet, tangy, creamy and so luscious! Made with fresh lime juice and zest.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs (390g)
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 packages cream cheese room temperature (24oz/750g)
- 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar (200-263g)
- 1/4 cup key lime or lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon key lime or lime zest (1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream cold, 30-35% fat ONLY
Combine graham crumbs and butter and press firmly into the bottom of an 8" or 9" springform pan and about 1" up the sides.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, lime juice, lime zest and vanilla and beat until smooth.
Add cream and beat on low until incorporated, then beat on high until thickened and fluffy (don't stop until you have stiff peaks -- this will take a several minutes on high speed!). Taste and adjust sugar as desired.
Spread into prepared pan, cover and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours or until firm. Slice and serve with sweetened whipped cream as desired.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 135mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1360IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.9mg