Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole recipe is a hearty, insanely delicious meal that's just as good for dinner as it is for an easy breakfast!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 12 servings
- 14 breakfast sausage links cooked and sliced (300g)
- 1 bell pepper finely diced (80g)
- 1 cup fresh spinach finely chopped (40g)
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (85g)
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 70 tater tots (575g)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish with non stick spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer sausages, peppers, spinach, green onions, and cheese in the baking dish. Do not stir.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, parsley and pepper. Pour over the vegetables in baking dish.
Top with rows of tater tots to cover the dish (they will sit about half way down in the egg mixture) and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Bake for 40-45 minutes until eggs are completely set and tots are golden.
Slice and serve.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 713mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 17.7% | Vitamin C: 21.2% | Calcium: 10.7% | Iron: 7.6%