Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe is easy to make and great for a weekday breakfast! It's healthy and a good source of protein.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup low fat milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen banana chunks (about 2 bananas, 260g)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- honey (optional and to taste)
Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Puree until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides and stir if needed.
If desired, add a drizzle of honey to sweeten further.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 930mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 6.5% | Vitamin C: 92.8% | Calcium: 17.2% | Iron: 4.6%