Hawaiian Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Yogurt Dressing
This Hawaiian Fruit Salad recipe is full of tropical flavors and a honey lime yogurt dressing with hints of coconut! Loaded with pineapple, bananas, mango, oranges and kiwi, it's the perfect side or dessert for any summer meal!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1 cup bananas thickly sliced
- 1 cup mango chopped
- 1 cup kiwi sliced
- 1 cup mandarin oranges canned, drained
Honey Lime Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract to taste
- zest from 1/2 a lime (optional, to taste)
Add all fruit to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, pineapple juice, coconut extract and lime zest if desired. Start small with the extract and lime zest, and add and adjust as needed to suit your tastes.
Drizzle over fruit in bowl, and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or serve immediately (it will be best if the fruit and dressing is chilled).
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 62.9mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.4mg