Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs are rubbed with a homemade spice blend, then slow cooked in the crockpot until fall off the bone tender and so juicy! Brush with your favorite barbecue sauce before serving.
– 4 teaspoons chili powder – 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar – 3 teaspoons seasoning salt – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon onion powder – 1/2 teaspoon black pepper – 3-4 lbs pork ribs (side or back) membrane removed – 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
– Gather rub ingredients. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper.
– Cut ribs into 4 sections for an easier fit or leave whole. Rub spice mixture over both sides of the ribs.
– Lightly grease a 4 quart slow cooker and line the sections of ribs up around the edges (so the meaty part is pressed against the side). Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
– Remove from the slow cooker, brush with barbecue sauce, and grill for 5-6 minutes or broil for 2-3 minutes, until sauce is sticky and slightly caramelized. Serve.