– 2 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 250 grams) – ½ cup melted butter Raspberry sauce – 340 grams fresh raspberries* (1 12oz containers) – ¾ cup granulated sugar – 2 tablespoons corn starch Cheesecake – 750 grams cream cheese 3-8oz packages, room temperature – 1 cup powdered sugar – ¾ cup heavy whipping cream – whipped cream and raspberries for garnish
– Line a 8-9" springform pan with parchment paper if desired – optional.
– Puree raspberries, then strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. – Add raspberry puree to a medium pan, along with ¾ cup granulated sugar and corn starch. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
– In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. – Add 1 cup powdered sugar and beat until fluffy and smooth. Add 1 cup raspberry puree and beat until incorporated.
– In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cheesecake filling with a spatula or an electric mixer on low speed.
– Fold into the cheesecake filling with a spatula or an electric mixer on low speed.
– Pour into prepared crust. Top with spoonfuls of remaining sauce, and swirl slightly. – Refrigerate at least 8 hours, but overnight will give best results.