This No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust and a rich cheesecake filling loaded up with homemade edible cookie dough! Topped with fresh homemade whipped cream!
– ½ cup melted butter – 300 grams chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies) Cookie Dough* – 1¼ cup brown sugar – ½ cup softened butter – 2¼ cups all-purpose flour (heat treated – see notes)** – 5 tablespoons milk – 1 teaspoon vanilla – ½ teaspoon salt – ¾ cup mini chocolate chips Cheesecake – 750 grams cream cheese (24 oz or 3 packages) – 1 cup powdered sugar – 1 teaspoon vanilla – 1 cup heavy whipping cream 35% cream – homemade whipped cream for serving
– Combine melted butter and cookies in a food processor and process until smooth and a ball forms.
– Press into a 9″ Springform pan (or a pie plate or square pan works just fine, too!).
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
– Make cookie dough. Stir in chocolate chips. – Set in the refrigerator to chill. Press a layer of cookie dough onto crust.
– Roll remaining cookie dough into balls.
– Fold most into cheesecake filling – save some for the top! – Spread the cheesecake mixture over the crust and set in the refrigerator to chill until set, at least 6 hours.