This No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and comes together with just a few ingredients! Top it with caramel sauce, extra chocolate or fresh fruit and berries.
– ½ cup melted butter – 300 grams Oreo cookies with filling (1 regular pack, 25 cookies) – 200 grams good quality chocolate (or about 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips) – 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream divided, cold – 750 grams cream cheese (24 oz or 3 packages), room temperature – 255 grams powdered sugar (2 cups)
– In a food processor, process the butter and cookies until cookies are fine crumbs and the mixture starts to stick together.
– In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and ½ cup cream. Microwave in 20-30 second intervals on high, stirring well each time, until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
– Add the powdered sugar and melted chocolate, and beat on low speed until combined.
– In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula or an electric mixer on low.
– Spread into the prepared crust, cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Slice and serve with whipped cream or as desired.