This easy Lemon Bread recipe is the perfect sweet treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee in the morning or for dessert Packed with fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and a mouth-watering sweet lemon glaze on top, this one is for all the lemon lovers out there!.
– ¼ cup canola oil 50 grams – 1 cup sugar 200g – 2 large eggs – ¾ cup plain 0% Greek yogurt 180 grams – ¼ cup lemon juice 1 lemon – 1 teaspoon vanilla – 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 227 grams fluffed and leveled – 2 teaspoons baking powder – ½ teaspoon salt – zest of 2 lemons or 3, if you like things tangy! Lemon Glaze – ½ cup powdered icing sugar – 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. – In a large bowl whisk together the oil and sugar on with a hand mixer on low speed. Add the wet ingredients of eggs, yogurt, juice, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
– Now add in the dry ingredients. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest and stir just until combined.
– Stir just until combined. – Spread batter into prepared loaf pan.
– Bake for 40-55 minutes. – Cool to room temperature on a wire rack before slicing and serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.