This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken is a simple, 4-ingredient recipe for the perfect dinner! Serve it on its own, over rice, in tacos or burritos, you name it!
– 1½ cups tomato salsa – 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds) – salt (omit if your seasoning has salt) – 1 tablespoon low sodium taco seasoning
– Lightly grease Instant Pot and pour salsa into the pot. – Place chicken breasts on top of the salsa and season with salt (just sprinkle lightly) and taco seasoning.
– Stir to coat the chicken in seasoning and salsa. – Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing, and select Manual or Pressure Cook for 10-15 minutes. **More or less depending on size of chicken breast!**
– When the cook time is up, turn the Instant Pot off and allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before opening the valve and removing the lid.
– Shred chicken and toss in juices. Serve over rice, in tacos, on a salad, or on its own.