These easy Grilled Potatoes are cooked in a foil pack with butter, garlic and herbs for a simple summer side dish that’s perfect for home or camping!
– 1 ½ pounds Little potatoes (halved) – ¼ cup melted salted butter – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning – ½ teaspoon seasoning salt – ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
– Halve the Little Potatoes.
– Stir together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and stir gently.
– Spray a large sheet of tin foil (double it up if you aren't using heavy duty foil) with non stick spray. Place potatoes in center of foil and lift the edges slightly (so that the butter doesn't run out)
– Seal foil around potatoes as much as possible. Place on the grill on direct heat, and cook for 20-25 minutes, until tender, stirring once or twice.