This Cheese Ball recipe is such a fun, easy appetizer! It's packed full of flavor and perfect with your favorite crackers.
– 4 slices thick cut bacon (chopped) – 250 grams cream cheese (8 oz or 1 package) – 2 tablespoons sour cream or mayonnaise – 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce – 1 teaspoon dried parsley – ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce – ½ teaspoon garlic powder – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese – 3 tablespoons sliced green onions or chives – ¼ cup toasted pecans or walnuts (chopped)
– In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, sriracha sauce, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Beat until smooth and combined.
– Stir in half of the cooked bacon, shredded cheese, and 2 tablespoons green onions.
– On a plate, combine remaining bacon, remaining green onions, and nuts.
– Shape cream cheese mixture into a ball and roll in the bacon mixture to coat. (If this is difficult, you can wrap and refrigerate the cheese ball for one hour before rolling in the coating and serving or refrigerating further.) – Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.