This Crockpot Tuscan Chicken is made up juicy chicken breasts slow cooked in a rich and cheesy cream sauce. This recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep and makes the perfect dinner served over your favorite pasta!
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5-2 lbs) – ½ teaspoon salt – ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning – ¼ teaspoon paprika – ⅛ teaspoon black pepper Sauce – 1 cup heavy cream – 1 tablespoon corn starch – 2 teaspoons minced garlic – ¼ teaspoon salt – ⅛ teaspoon black pepper – ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes chopped – ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese – ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
– Place chicken breasts in a 2.5-4 quart slow cooker. – Combine salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over chicken.
– Stir together the sauce: add the cream, garlic, corn starch salt and pepper to a medium bowl and whisk. – Stir in the sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and pour around and over chicken in slow cooker.
– Put the lid on and cook on low for 3 hours or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Stir in the fresh spinach.
– Remove from the crockpot and serve with pasta or as desired.