This Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe is a comfort food classic made easier in the slow cooker. It's perfectly moist, packed with flavor, and takes a quick 10 minutes to prep!
– 1 pound lean ground beef – 1 pound lean ground pork – ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese – 2 eggs – 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning – 1 teaspoon salt – 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1 small finely diced onion – ½ teaspoon black pepper – ¾ cup dried seasoned bread crumbs (about 80 grams) – ½ cup milk – ⅓ cup ketchup – 3 tablespoons brown sugar – ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
– In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, Parmesan, eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, onion powder and black pepper.
– In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Add to the meat mixture and mix just until combined.
– Create a foil sling for your meatloaf. Place it in the crockpot. Spray the crockpot and foil with non stick spray. – Shape your meatloaf mixture into an oval and place on top of the foil sling.
– Stir together the glaze. Spoon about ⅓ of the glaze on top of the meatloaf. – Put the lid on and cook for 5 hours on low. – Check the temperature to ensure it has reached a minimum 160 degrees F. If not, continue cooking 30-60 minutes.