This Creamy Garlic Chicken is an easy one-pan weeknight dinner! It's made with juicy slices of chicken simmered in a rich, flavorful cream sauce.
– 2 tablespoons oil – 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (split to make two thin breasts from each) – salt and pepper – 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic (4-6 cloves) – ¾ cup heavy whipping cream – ½ cup low sodium chicken broth – ½ teaspoon dried parsley – ¼ teaspoon salt – ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
– Split chicken breasts (butterflying them) to make two thinner pieces.
– Season chicken with salt and pepper and fry on each side until golden (you might need to do two batches if your pan is small), about 3-4 minutes per side.
– Whisk in broth and cream and cook until thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
– Add the cream, broth, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook and stir on medium heat until sauce is bubbly and thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through.