This Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe is packed with flavor, and it’s so easy to make. Packed with herby flavors and three types of cheese, it’s the perfect side dish for just about any meal!
– ½ cup salted butter room temperature (you can use unsalted and add salt) – 2 cloves garlic very finely chopped about 1 ½ teaspoons fresh or ½ teaspoon garlic powder – 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped – 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese – 1 loaf French bread – 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded – 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. – In a medium bowl, add butter, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. – Beat ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined and creamy. Taste and adjust to your preferences as desired.
– Slice french bread in half crosswise and place on parchment lined baking sheet with the cut side up. – Spread butter evenly on the cut sides.
– Top each slice with shredded cheese. – Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes until desired crispness is reached, broiling to brown further if desired.
– Garnish with finely chopped parsley, then slice into strips. Serve hot.