These delicious breakfast tacos are made using flavorful breakfast sausage, Mexican spices, fluffy eggs, and warm tortillas. Ready in under 15 minutes, it's a great, filling way to start your day!
– 4 small/medium flour tortillas or corn tortillas about 6″ diameter – 4 pork or turkey breakfast sausages casings removed – ½ teaspoon taco seasoning optional – 4 large eggs – ¼ cup milk – ¼ teaspoon salt – 1 pinch black pepper – ¼ cup tomato salsa or pico de gallo – ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
– Remove the casings from the sausages and place them in a small pan over medium heat. Season with taco seasoning (if using), and cook until browned and crumbled.
– Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
– Spray a second small pan with non-stick spray and cook the egg mixture until the eggs until set (or desired doneness).
– Warm tortillas and lay them out on the serving plates. Top each with 1 tablespoon of cheese. – Divide the sausage and scrambled eggs evenly between the four tortillas. – Top with 1 tablespoon salsa and garnish with cilantro, avocado, and other toppings as desired.