– 2 eggs – 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs – ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese – ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning – ½ teaspoon salt – 250 grams fresh cheese ravioli (or frozen, thawed) 9-10 oz – non aerosol oil spray – tomato marinara sauce for serving
– Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. – In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. – Coat ravioli in egg, allowing excess to run off.
– In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and salt. – Coat ravioli in bread crumbs. Place on a plate and repeat until all ravioli are coated.
– Open the air fryer and grease with oil spray. Spray both sides of the ravioli with oil spray and then place in the air fryer in a single layer. You might have to do more than one batch.
– Cook for 3-5 minutes per side, just until golden.