This easy, One Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles is better than any takeout! It’s healthier and loaded with veggies, with fewer dishes to wash! PLUS a step by step video!
I know you love a one pan meal. And you know I love a one pot meal. So here we are.
I have been waiting for the perfect excuse to make another spin on my One Pot Chicken Chow Mein (because you guys loved it!), and when I got a box of the new Pronto pasta from Barilla, I knew it was time!
What I’ve come to realize is that there’s no bad time for a a quick and easy meal. It seems that over the last few years the One Pot Meal has gone crazy, and it’s because life just doesn’t ever slow down.
In the summer you’re running everywhere: to the beach, to day camps, to barbecues, to pool parties (<– okay, maybe if anyone here in Manitoba had a pool) and you think, “I can’t wait for back to school — then we can at least go back to routine!” And the rest of the year you spend just waiting for school, piano lessons, soccer games, basketball games, hockey games and after school programs to be finished so that you can just relax for once. And nothing ever changes.
So we are always looking for quick, easy, healthy things to feed our families so that we can get on to the next activity/party/class or maybe, just maybe, have a few minutes to relax at the end of a busy day.
And even though our kids are still pretty young (1 and 4), it’s not that different for us. Our 4 year old started swimming lessons twice a week this Spring (she loves it — and yes we’re the parents celebrating her every float or cannonball!), and it’s amazing how your schedule fills up in no time.
I’m going to stop here before I get all weepy on you about how quickly time flies and my babies are growing up, but I’ll leave you with one more recipe in your arsenal for those crazy, busy days (i.e., everyday)! It got rave reviews here (my 4 year old asked for it twice in one day) so I’m sure it’ll be a hit with your family, too 🙂
Be sure to check out the Barilla web site for more recipe inspiration and details about the new Pronto pastas!
See how easy it is to make!
*This post is sponsored by Barilla Canada and I have been compensated for my time in developing this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that help me bring you tasty recipes like this one!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce, sodium reduced
- 2½ cups chicken broth, sodium reduced
- 1 box (340g) Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- Add canola oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned (3-4 minutes).
- Add the carrots, peas and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Add the soy sauce, chicken broth, honey, garlic, ginger and vinegar and stir until combined. Stir in the Spaghetti.
- Bring back to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in green onions and serve.
*Nutrition information is estimated and will vary depending on exact serving size, types and brands of products used.