These No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes are an easy, 4 INGREDIENT, no bake summer treat that’s perfect for a party! Switch up the cookie flavors for your favorites, or use gluten-free sandwich cookies for an allergy-friendly dessert. Includes how to recipe video
I like to tell myself that these ice cream cupcakes are all about the portion control.
After all, they’re like little individual ice cream cakes so no one has to share! Plus, if you tell yourself you’re just going to have one, they’re also a pretty reasonable treat.
I mean, if you can resist going back for more.
We’ve seen a few variations of the easiest ever no churn ice cream here on The Recipe Rebel: No Churn Turtle Ice Cream, No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (<– one of my personal favorites!), and No Churn Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream (loaded with real deal pie crust).
We are probably not done for the summer.
What are your favorite ice cream flavors?? For me, it is just so hard to choose.
Most of the time, I am a dipped soft serve cone kind of girl. Change out the ice cream and dip flavors every now and then, but that is my order 95% of the time.
I remember as kids and teenagers going for ice cream (on a fairly regular basis, I might add) with my mom at a little ice cream shop on the way out of the city. Back then, Cherry Cheesecake, Turtle, and Cookies ‘n’ Cream were right up there at the top of the list.
What’s at the top of yours?? I’d love to recreate some this summer!
See how easy they are to make!
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes
These No Churn Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes are an easy, no bake summer treat that's perfect for a party! Switch up the cookie flavors for your favorites, or use gluten-free sandwich cookies for an allergy-friendly dessert.
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreo), with filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreo), with filling, crushed
- whipped cream for garnish
- Place 12 cookies and butter in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form.
- Line 12-14 muffin cups with foil liners (or a good quality liner that won't tear when frozen) and divide crumbs evenly between them. Press down firmly.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk until thickened and fluffy (see video for exact consistency), about 6-8 minutes on high speed.
- Stir in 10 crushed cookies and divide ice cream mixture between muffin cups.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream if desired and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 267 Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|