The ULTIMATE Ice Cream Cake! A brownie base topped with a no churn Oreo ice cream layer, fudge crumbles, a Chocolate Chip Cookie ice cream layer, then covered in whipped cream!
This is one of those things. How on Earth am I supposed to name this thing?
And so I end up with these absolutely ridonkulous titles that are 28 words long. Or close.
So I wanted to make another super fantastic ice cream cake this summer (like last summer’s Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake!), and I was inspired by the “Slutty Brownie” with this one.
But I don’t really like trash talking my food, you know? I’m not really the kind of person who uses words like “slutty” and “food porn” when I’m talking about some incredible creation. So even though “Slutty Brownie Ice Cream Cake” is really easy to say and cuts out a few of those 28 words, I didn’t really want to stick with just that.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownie Ice Cream Cake?!?! I know. It’s a little crazy. It’s a bit of a mouthful. But sometimes there are just alllll kinds of delicious things in one out-of-this-world ice cream cake and I refuse to leave anything out.
So call it what you will, but we have one super fudgy brownie base (use my recipe or your own, or a box! The softer and fudgier the better — chewy brownies will get tough in the freezer!), topped with a no churn Oreo ice cream, fudge crumbles, Chocolate Chip Cookie no churn ice cream, and frosted with whipped cream and topped with more cookies!
You should make it. See how here!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2½ cups heavy whipping cream (unwhipped)
- powdered icing sugar, to taste
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided, plus additional for garnish
- ½ cup chocolate sauce
- 10 crunchy chocolate chip cookies (store bought is fine), crushed, plus additional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9" Springform pan and an 8x8" pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk until combined. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- Add the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder and whisk just until combined.
- Spread into prepared pans (half in each) and bake for 23-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs. Set aside to cool completely. The 8x8" of brownies is extra for sprinkling on top, or just for eating!
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside 1½ cups whipped cream to top the cake and sweeten with powdered icing sugar as desired (do NOT sweeten the remaining). Refrigerate until needed.
- To the remaining whipped cream, add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in carefully. Divide cream mixture in two bowls.
- To half of the cream, add half of the crushed Oreos. Fold in carefully and spread over cooled brownie crust.
- Combine remaining crushed Oreos with chocolate sauce and drop by teaspoonfuls over Oreo ice cream layer.
- To the remaining cream, add the crumbled chocolate chip cookies and spread over chocolate Oreo crumbles.
- Top with remaining sweetened whipped cream, garnish as desired and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before slicing.
More ice cream cakes!
Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake from Life Love and Sugar
M&M Ice Cream Cake from The Gunny Sack
Carrot Cake Ice Cream Cake from Crazy for Crust