Little Potatoes (about 14 potatoes), thinly sliced
pinch of pepper
slices bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
cup cheddar cheese
green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes on a large microwave-safe plate (choose potatoes that are roughly the same size) and cook on high for 3-4 minutes (very little potatoes for 3 minutes, little potatoes for 4 minutes) until somewhat tender.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (about 350 degrees F).
- Let cool enough to touch and slice potatoes thinly.
- Lay two large sheets of aluminum foil together (or use a cast iron skillet or grill pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place one single layer of potatoes on top. Combine salt and pepper and sprinkle ⅓ over potatoes. Top with ⅓ cheese and ⅓ bacon.
- Repeat layers two more times until all potatoes, cheese and bacon are used. Fold up the sides (if using a skillet or pan, you may want to cover with foil to keep the heat in) and pinch the top closed. Place directly on heat, cover grill and cook for 10-20 minutes, until potatoes are tender all the way through. Open foil and sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
*These potatoes can also be baked in the oven for roughly the same amount of time at 350-400 degrees F.